TURKISH ONLINE MARKETING INTERN // WebHype
The Client (Surplex GmbH) you will be mainly focusing your work on, is a leading, internationally operating e-commerce company specializing in used industrial machinery auctioning. Since its launch in 1999, Surplex has established itself as the biggest marketplace for industrial machinery in Germany. Heading for international expansion, Surplex.com is now available in 18 different languages.
- Supporting Online Marketing activities
- Creation and coordination of content translation (platform itself and product texts)
- Managing and optimising online marketing initiatives related to SEO, SEM – considering keyword-related aspects of search engine optimization (onpage and offpage activities)
- Market analysis, extensive research
As we’re planning to expand our reach, we’re currently looking for candidates that are native speakers of Turkish.
Our ideal candidate has:
- high online affinity
- very good analytical and conceptional skills
- strong understanding of one’s own market and its consumer behaviour
- extensive translation / writing skills (advanced level of English is a must, whereas German is not mandatory, but definitely a plus)
- distinct desire to learn and apply new techniques
The internship must be a requirement for your studies.
- A paid, full-time internship (3 – 6 months) in the very heart of Berlin
- A demanding activity with exciting projects, a lot of responsibility, chance for extensive self-development and enormous freedom
- A possibility to become our long-term employee after the internship ends
Starting date: as soon as possible
If you’re interested in becoming a part of our international team, send us your resume and a short cover letter, specifying the market that you’re applying to work for in the subject of your e-mail.