US Market Business Development Internship // BaseCase Management
BaseCase is a Software-as-a-Service company with offices in Berlin and New York.
BaseCase Interactive is the leading customer engagement platform created exclusively for the life sciences industry. With our suite of SaaS products, pharmaceutical and medtech companies can engage more effectively with payers, healthcare providers and healthcare professionals, using personalized, interactive mobile content.
The US Market Business Development Intern will quickly evolve on an exciting career path leading to a Key Account Management position based on his/her accomplishments.
We offer a dynamic and rewarding environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to sell BaseCase solutions and take your career to the next level!
- Generating Leads and Opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into the US affiliates of the world’s largest life sciences companies
- Strategic calling to leverage business from both cold accounts and new groups, divisions, etc. of existing customers in the US market
- Achieving monthly Quota of Qualified Opportunities – meetings with Director/VP/and C-level decision makers and influencers
- Collaborating with Key Account Managers and other cross functional teams
- Managing a lead prospecting pipeline within the company’s CRM system
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Fluency in English
- Excellent understanding of the US business culture
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What we offer you
- The stability of an experienced business with the benefits of a start-up
- The opportunity to learn and grow professionally
- A young and dynamic team of over 20 nationalities, wonderful people, friendly and talented
- A modern office space in the heart of Berlin (incl. lounge areas, foosball table, arcade machine)
- Public transport subsidy, Gym membership discount and preventive health care courses
- Fresh fruits, coffee and snacks every day, Friday drinks and regular team events
Your work location will be Berlin, Germany.
BaseCase will sponsor the right candidate for his/her visa application if needed.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter highlighting the skills, education and experience that make you the right candidate for this position
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →