User Research Intern // xbird
- Are you curious about the Digital Health industry?
- Have you thought of testing yourself in the innovative fast-moving startup environment?
- Are you a team player with a growth mindset?
- Do you want to spend your time with an experienced and interdisciplinary team to pursue a common goal?
- Are you passionate about uncovering key insights that solve problems and drive business forward?
Your tasks will be:
- Brainstorm with the Design team to identify solutions that both support the needs of the customers and drives business
- Recruit different user groups for our UX studies
- Organise and conduct user interviews
- Document, analyze and present the research results in a compelling manner.
- You are enrolled at university doing Psychology, Social Sciences, HCI, Design, Business or other relevant degree
- You are a native German speaker with a good command of English
- You have exceptional communication and storytelling skills; confidence in inspiring teammates and talking to people via phone and email
- You pay high attention to detail, you are very organized and reliable
- If you are experienced in marketing or sales that is a plus, but if you are creative and hardworking we will get you on track
Our offer is:
- 3-6 Month full time internship that will have a great impact on your future career
- A fantastic team that will welcome you from day one
- The opportunity:
- to contribute to the ultimate greater goal of saving lives
- to learn from serial entrepreneurs and experienced UX colleagues
- to shape the future of digital healthcare
- An amazing workplace where your contribution will be expected and valued
Help us reach our ambitious goal of being the most consumer centric company in Berlin!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →