UX/UI intern / working student // Looping
Looping is on a mission to build the the next generation organization and time planning tool for groups. We are looking for a highly motivated UX/UI intern or working student (m/f) for our Product team for at least 4 months.
We live and breathe modern start-up methodologies from working lean, launching MVP`s to design sprints and jobs-to-be-done to make our product better.
We embrace the user needs as part of our DNA.
We integrated calendar, To Do and chat functionality to serve all user needs. Our Looping app is currently used by hundreds of thousands of happy groups as we made Build/Measure/Learn our Mantra.
The ideal candidate should pay close attention to design details, has a hands-on mentality and would ideally be a great team player who will work closely with our Product Owner and app developers.
You love interface design for Android and iOS, fonts, colors and shaping a fresh brand in the growth phase, demonstrate a high design skill, are quick learner, durable, flexible, prioritize well and are well organized? Join us.
What you need to do:
• Support our Product team with the creation, implementation and execution of app interfaces
• Support the team in creative processes like Brainstorming, Design Sprints, User interviews & testing to develop a unique product.
• Explore Smartwatch, TV and Web interfaces.
• Make design magic happen
• Basic experience in interface design for apps.
• Basic knowledge of styleguides, atomic design, icon production and asset production in Sketch.
• Experience with Invision or other prototyping tools.
• A good knowledge of mobile design requirements
• Experience with design in a startup or agency
• You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a dynamic team from Dev to Product and QA.
• You are open minded, friendly and have high communication skills
• Fluent English or German
You will be part of a unique team of very motivated and talented people and will directly work within our Product Team.
Behind Looping stands a team of very experienced entrepreneurs, investors and hands-on management professionals, who established companies such as Delivery Hero, Soundcloud, gate5 and eKomi.
What we offer:
A fresh, interesting and helpful product in the growth phase
Open ears for changes and improvements
Work on a product used by hundreds of thousand of users
Great learning experience
Good Team Spirit