Video Journalist / Social Media Manager // Startup TV
// ABOUT US
StartupTV (www.startuptv.io) develops new video platforms and produces journalistic content on the topics of startups, innovation and the digital revolution. Our daily reports about people trying to change the world with technology reach over 500,000 every month.
We’re ambitious, young and fast growing team based in the heart of Berlin. Our goal is to deeply alter the landscape of media for years to come. Do you have the drive to change things? Then join our international team!
// WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are “Startup” and “VC” alien concepts to you? Do you keep abreast on the newest trends and gadgets, and always know what’s going on in social media? Do you like to challenge yourself and discover new things? If so, you’re what we’re looking for at StartupTV.
We’re looking for an intern for our content and video team to start right away. You will develop skills for editing new stories, and accompany us recording video all over Europe.
// YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- The conception and creation of your own stories
- Developing new formats for a large range of media
- Carrying out interviews and shooting video
- Completed foundation course in film, journalism, media, or other
- Must be sharp-minded, independent and proactive in your work
- Must have experience in film production, i.e. video journalism
- Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
// WHAT WE OFFER
- You’ll be part of a talented, dynamic and motivated team
- Space to take your own direction and responsibility early on
- You won’t just sit in an office, but accompany us in productions and visit startup events all over Europe
- Every day you’ll get fresh vegetables and free drinks of any kind.
Our team is always growing, and the internship is just the start. We look forward to reading your application by Email. In total, we have two placements to offer.