Visiting Associate / Entrepreneurial Internship // Acatus
Acatus is a game-changing B2B fintech startup offering unique real-time single asset securitization as a service to banks, marketplace lenders, and other originators. By connecting these originators with investors from all across Europe, we are setting-up the infrastructure to build the premier digital pan-European Debt Capital Markets platform. Do you think you have the skills and the passion to contribute to our vision? Let’s shape the future of a whole industry together.
- You support the sales team in acquisition activities by creating sales documents and investor presentations.
- You take part in the onboarding of originators and you assist in the process of structuring receivables, risks and real assets to create a tailor-made fixed income product attractive to the capital markets.
- You do market research within the topics of fixed income, asset securitization and risk management to improve management decisions.
- You assist with all relevant financial forecasting, accounting activities and internal reports.
- You help to prepare and analyze monthly financial reportings and annual financial statements.
- You support the HR team with recruiting / direct search for a variety of open positions.
- You are responsible for some general administrative tasks.
- You are studying at a top-tier business school / university with finance / business administration focus.
- You have strong analytical skills and good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are highly reliable and have a hands-on mentality.
- You are an ambitious team player who drives the projects forward proactively.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Ideally you have experience from previous internships in the investment banking / financial service sector or a management consultancy.
- You become an integral part of a top VC-backed early-stage fintech and you directly report to the Managing Director.
- You will join a highly skilled team of capital markets, law, IT and communications specialists with many years of experience in renowned organizations and an excellent network you can benefit and learn from.
- As we are at the beginning of our journey, you will take on responsibility for your projects and contribute your own ideas from day 1. You have the opportunity to build and shape Europe’s leading debt capital markets platform with us.
- You will work in the heart of Berlin and enjoy our company culture, which is not only based on performance and commitment but also on respect and appreciation for each other.
Excited to work with us? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application!