Web Developer (WordPress) Intern / Working Student (f/m) // Holvi
Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Holvi combines everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use platform. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Our vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”.
We are now looking for an intern or working student (f/m) in web development to join our team in Berlin. You will be involved in the development of our website and assisting our web team.
We offer you a positive, dynamic atmosphere full of can-do attitude. We hope you share our passion for entrepreneurship and as a person thrive in a creative, collaborative and results-oriented role that gives you the independence to build things from the ground up.
- Assist our Web team in the production of a high-quality and innovative website built on the WordPress CMS
- Support ongoing development initiatives and collaborate on our internal research and development projects
- Instruct and assist content managers in publishing, ensuring implementation of web standards
- Troubleshoot web browser compatibility issues in all responsive layout
- Conduct reliable and comprehensible QA process
- Collaborate on website processes and documentation
- Familiar with WordPress
- Familiar with GitHub
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence
- Strong willingness to learn and go the extra mile in helping your colleagues and peers
- Driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional
- Flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment
- Ready to take on new challenges and working on a demanding schedule getting projects across the finish line efficiently
- Positive can-do attitude in everything you do and fun to work with
- English language full professional working proficiency
- Fluent in German is a plus
We offer you
- A talented team of 100+ colleagues of 23 different nationalities across offices in Helsinki, Berlin and Madrid
- An exciting position in a fast growing technology company with solid funding and a clear long-term vision
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Continuous development opportunities
- An exciting career opportunity in a fast growing fintech company, owned by one of the world’s leading innovator banks, BBVA.
- We’re banking for Makers and Doers – European entrepreneurs, freelancers and small business owners.
- Founded in Helsinki, Finland in 2011 by entrepreneurs, tired of the time and effort that money management and bureaucracy took up. We’re here to make entrepreneur’s everyday life easier.
- We are not an old fashioned bank but a modern technology company with solid funding and a clear long term vision.
- We are a global community with a team of 90+ members, of 18 different nationalities.
- We operate as an Authorised Payment Institution regulated by the FIN-FSA.
- We take care of all the layers of the stack – interface, infrastructure, operations and marketing.
This position is based in Berlin and reports directly to Head of Growth. Please submit your CV and application by February 24th. For more info, please get in touch with Micha Lisicki, Head of Growth, firstname.lastname@example.org