Web Development Intern in Music Tech Startup // Skoove
SKOOVE is a fun and multinational music learning platform based in vibrant Berlin, headed by successful music tech entrepreneurs and certified music nuts. Are you looking for a company where you can make a difference and work with a passionate team that enjoys having fun?
WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERN IN MUSIC TECH STARTUP
5 – 6 Months | Full Time | Starting as soon as possible
We’re looking for a versatile Web Development Intern to join our team in Berlin. Become fully immersed in and learn from a true startup culture, working in a creative space in trendy Kreuzberg.
- Contribute to the development of our Web site and the state-of-the-art Skoove Web application
- Keep abreast of best practices in Web programming, Web usability, Web design.
- Test web applications and log results
- Develop your own features in our App
- Participate in regular responsibility of our technical team including standups, requirements grooming, sprint planning, and retrospective
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will learn from true innovators
- Your work will make a difference, and will be recognized inside and outside the company
- You’ll have the opportunity and flexibility to take real ownership
- Gain hands on experience using the latest software development tools and methodologies
- Receive basic compensation based on your experience
- Pursuing a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- Versatile self-starter: Excellent problem-solving skills, creative, very organized, and a strong work ethic
- Comfortable multitasking and working in an agile team environment
- Learning new tools quickly, and taking advantage of new technology
- Building strong relationships, are flexible/adaptable, work well with others and solicit feedback.
- Striving to eliminate errors, and seek opportunities to improve the service
- Very good English language skills, German a plus
- Personal or professional experience with music a bonus
- Must be currently enrolled (not yet graduated) as a student
- EU citizen / holder of a German working permit
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
Please tell us why you’d love to join a music learning startup like Skoove!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →