Web Development & Web Design Intern/Student/Part-time // Sablono
We started Sablono with a bold vision in mind: making complex construction processes as predictable as tracking a parcel online. And guess what? We made it! Today, our web-based platform supports large construction companies and many other stakeholders in managing ambitious construction projects all around the globe.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate web developer with a good feeling for design to support our marketing team in delivering constant updates to our main website and blog. In this position, you would be responsible for the delivery of new content as well as the technical maintenance of our pages including performance improvements and SEO.
We are very flexible when it comes to working conditions & contracts. You could work for us as a student, freelancer, intern or part-time employee – whatever option suits you best.
However, we really like personal interaction and you would therefore need to be based in or around Berlin so we can have regular face-to-face meetings at our offices.
Your expertise should include:
- Experience in working with WordPress
- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Inkscape or tools alike
- Basic experience with CRM tools, preferably Hubspot
- English is a must, German a plus
What we have to offer
We are an international team passionate about design, complexity, processes and collaboration. You will have the possibility to grow quickly here, take on responsibility and have a significant impact on our company and products from day one on. You will also get to enjoy:
- Working for a company that solves complex B-to-B challenges
- A steep and steady learning curve
- Offices in the heart of Berlin (Charlottenburg)
- Start-up atmosphere & a great team
- Exciting & fun team events
- Free coffee & drinks
- Flexible work-hours
- Competitive salary
Let’s build something great together!