Working student Accounting/Finance- Dutch Speaking (f/m) // audibene
audibene is an award winning health tech start-up which has grown massively over the last years and is now present in 9 countries and employs over 700 people. Our team is working towards building cutting edge technology that will reshape the hearing care industry and improve the quality of life of many people across the globe. audibene has its headquarters in Berlin, Germany with offices in Miami, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, Seoul etc. Join us as we are working towards revolutionizing the hearing aid industry!
We are looking for a Working Student – Dutch Market (m/f) to join our experienced cross functional team based in Berlin.
- Act as a competent contact person for our sales consultants and support them in the after sales process
- Support the invoicing process of hearing-aids with the local health-insurances
- Consulting with the health-insurances and partner audiologists to ensure a correct settlement
- Contributing to the improvement of the internal processes at audibene to increase the efficiency
- Generate the Dutch audibene customer invoices in a timely manner
- Collection Management – sending out reminders and collecting cash from Dutch customers
- Previous job experience in Invoicing or Accounting is an advantage but not a must have
- You have successfully completed your first semesters of your Bachelor degree ideally in a business related context
- Your working style is marked by a high motivation, a structured approach and autonomy.
- Dutch fluently (preferably mother language)
- Fluent in English an/or German
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration and well-equipped working place in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin
- A friendly open-minded team fostering a culture of continuous exchange that will support you in your professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Drinks, snacks, fruits and games
- Parties and regular team events
Are you up for the challenge? Then apply now by sending us an email with your full application, start date, and ideal salary.
We are looking forward to receiving your.
Please submit your application via the following link: https://grnh.se/7r1ijcn61
Job Type: Working Student