Working Student Business Intelligence (m/f) // COMATCH
COMATCH connects independent consultants and industry experts with companies of any size and sector: the pool of more than 5000 handpicked consultants grows every day and helps start-ups, small and medium-sized businesses, consulting firms and enterprises to approach and master challenges. COMATCH acts quickly, offers excellent consulting and focuses on personal relationships with all business partners. We are among the Top 10 of Germany’s fastest-growing digital startups and our aim is to become Europe’s biggest consultant marketplace over the next few years. To realize this vision, we need support and are currently looking for:
Working Student Business Intelligence (m/f)
- Assistance in improving our databases to support the fast development of COMATCH
- Creation of goal-oriented analyses using various data sources
- Generation of automated reports for internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Close collaboration with all COMATCH departments including the managing directors
- Data Analysis to improve the COMATCH business with key findings
- Improvement of the existing KPI Dashboards
- You love number crunching and you are interested in data science and BI
- Experience with BI Tools like Google Data Studio, Power BI or Tableau
- Knowledge about how to do database queries especially with MySQL
- Willing to learn and take responsibilities
- Fluent in English and a good understanding of German
- Individual responsibility and freedom of choice from day one
- Great opportunities for personal development in an ambitious team
- Be part of a team with passion for business and fun at work
- Amazing office in Neukölln, Berlin and unforgettable team events
As a working student your work 20 hours maximum per week during the semester. During the semester breaks we agree upon raising the amount of hours.
Is this your challenge?
We look forward to your application including your CV and relevant references. Please include your availability and salary expectation in your motivation letter.
Claudia Beutel | HR Manager |Phone: +49-(0)30-85767542 |E-Mail: email@example.com