Working Student: Curriculum Design (FRENCH & SPANISH SPEAKER) // Chatterbug
Start: As soon as possible
20 hours / week
Chatterbug is a rapidly growing start-up offering a new and exciting way to learn a language. As a young team of entrepreneurs, linguists and software engineers working in Berlin and San Francisco, we all share the same vision and the same dream: we want to make language learning as simple, effective and as fun as possible. Our open-minded approach allows us to question the status quo of traditional language acquisition methods and innovate through our strong mix of linguistic and technical expertise.
We’re looking for a talented graphic design student to bring our French and Spanish curriculum content to life with stunning visuals.
- Creating engaging visuals for French and Spanish Live Lesson exercises using our existing asset library
- Working closely alongside the French and Spanish curriculum teams to ensure design content is produced punctually alongside their development timelines
- Maintaining and contributing to our curriculum design style guide
- You’re a fluent French and Spanish speaker.
- You’re currently enrolled as a student; studying graphic design or similar
- You know your way around digital design tools: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Any teaching experience (especially of foreign languages) is a plus
- You’re fun to work with
What we offer
- A paid job alongside your studies with responsibility and creative leeway
- A flexible working atmosphere where seamless digital communication and remote working is valued highly
- A lovely, apartment-style office in the heart of Berlin
- Regular breakfasts, evening events and team jogs
- Free unlimited Chatterbug membership
Sounds like the right challenge for you? Send us your CV alongside any design work you’re particularly proud of:
Check us out: