Working Student – DevOps Engineer (AWS) (m/f) // Seven Senders
- Implement automation, continuous deployment, build, and configuration management.
- Develop, test and maintain build and deployment scripts in CI/CD framework/tools.
- Monitor applications with Application Performance Monitoring tools.
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Continually look for automation opportunities to enable teams to move faster
- Become a cloud and AWS and DevOps expert by working with us
- Passion for learning new technologies and creating simple solutions with these technologies.
- Basic understanding of Unix and network protocols such as TCP, HTTP, DNS etc.
- Fast & eager learner, pro-active, you will be able to advance fast
- Excellent english communication skills (german is not required)
- Studies in computer science, engineering or adjunct field (bachelor, master or similar)
- Enrolled in a german university (preferrably in Berlin)
Nice to have:
- Some programming experience.
- Experience of working with GIT.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will shape the cloud infrastructure to deliver millions of parcels across europe
- We will train you both on the job and with trainings to become a great DevOps and AWS engineer
- A student job where you will learn a lot and that can lead to further opportunities in the company
- A great product and a highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
- Modern tech stack (including Opsworks with Chef12, Docker, ECS, Aurora, Mongo DB Atlas)
- Rapidly growing, multi-national team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (including kicker and rooftop terrace)
- Inhouse language courses for english and german
- Free choice of hardware and OS
- Flexible working hours
- Other perks like free drinks, sweets, fruits, weekly tapas, PS4, kicker table)