Working-student for Office Management Support // mitte
Having created the world’s first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent the way water is consumed globally. Our solution allows users to create personalized mineralized water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimizing plastic wastage. Our international team consists of members from over fifteen countries across five continents, combining engineering, business, marketing, and UX expertise.
Our process works in two simple steps. First, it purifies water with a proprietary distillation-based method. After the purification, the water is enhanced through a unique, patent pending mineralization process, where purified water flows through a cartridge which contains several layers of mineral ingredients. By putting humans first, Mitte aims to change how water is consumed.
The role to
To ensure the smooth running of the office and create a friendly and tidy environment. To support HR and the Team with the organization of team events.
- taking ownership of the office space making it a tidy and efficient work environment
- ordering stationery, furniture, food and beverage • dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- supervising and monitoring the work of our office vendors • managing office budgets
- liaising with staff and suppliers
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- booking transport and accommodation
- supporting HR with onboarding, offboarding and administrative tasks
- being capable of taking responsibility for the office space, keeping it super tidy and friendly
- being able to follow up on issues without being reminded
- willing to tackle small and big tasks
- integrity and a sense of humor
- be able to speak English and German
- previous work experience
What we offer
- flexible hours
- modern office in central Berlin
- competitive salary
Please send your CV and related documents to HR@mitte.co with “OM _YOUR LAST NAME” as the subject line.