Working student in Data Science (m/f/div) (Berlin) // caresyntax
Support in building up a Machine Learning team in digital health IT
Our technologies have raised the performance bar in more than 6,000 operating rooms worldwide, and are supporting the next generation of data-enabled OR teams in over 10 million procedures per year. Headquartered in Berlin and Boston, with over 90 employees from 20 different nationalities, recently having raised over 10 million in our latest funding round, we seek highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join us.
We are currently building up our Machine Learning team in R&D Department and you can contribute to the vision of our team and support to establish and maintain data-driven approach in surgical performance.
Your work scope
- Support to build up technology stack for machine learning, with a focus on machine vision and classification of objects in videos
- Experiment with provided medical datasets
- Label data
- Support to set up cloud-based processing pipeline
- You are studying Computer Science or related majors, and want to get some first experience in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Familiarity with tools for data science, e.g. TensorFlow, Google Cloud ML is of great advantage
- You already have experience in software development using Java or Python
- Business fluent in English; German would be a plus
- Proactive and enthusiastic, able to work independently as well as in a team
- You are currently enrolled at a university in Berlin or surrounding areas and available for around 20 hours per week
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax.
Our HR team takes your application and answers your questions under email@example.com.
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook, our company website, and join our digital health community!