Working Student / Intern Design (f/m) // Visaya
For our ambitious approach to market instrumentation products digitally, we are going to create an e-commerce infrastructure, manage a community and publish content on our own platform. As a Designer Intern, you will be directly involved in providing input and support in building a user-friendly product that will engage our users. Ultimately, our decisions are based on data rather than gut feeling.
You will be part of the Product team and work with our designer; you will report to the Head of the Product and Sales Team.
- You have experience with Sketch (must), and with either (or both) Illustrator and Photoshop
- You’re keen and ready to conduct user researches autonomously, as well as map user journeys
- You have notions and know how to pursue rapid prototyping
- You understand responsive web design
- You master the arts of critical thinking as well as of analytical thinking, and have a positive and creative approach to problem solving
- You can turn requirements and goals into executable, measurable tasks and are eager to propose quality solutions
- You’re a digital native, fond of modern web technologies
- You classify yourself as resourceful, with good spirit of initiative and overall as a team player
- You are interested in understanding how your work will fit into the bigger picture and be keen to provide solutions, with a sense for good design and user experience
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written) and can confidently interface with other team members in English
- An exciting internship and the opportunity to learn from a team with an experienced designer and a full-stack developer
- A (very!) international and open-minded team
- The culture of a startup combined with the backing of an established and renowned enterprise
- A vibrant and modern workplace in the WeWork coworking space in the ♥ of Berlin
- All the coffee and beer you can drink!
If your qualifications meet the description above, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org