Working Student / Intern Digital Marketing (f/m) // Endress+Hauser Digital Labs
Endress+Hauser Digital Labs drives digital marketing in the world of instrumentation and process automation. The Digital Labs is a venture of the Endress+Hauser Group.
Our dynamic team, is located within the WeWork spaces in Berlin. In this independent setting, we launch our experiments. We aim to hypothesize boldly, conduct experiments concisely, and deliver results at high speed.
Our very international team of hackers and pirates is looking forward to welcome you as our new Working Student / Intern Digital Marketing (f/m).
For our ambitious approach to market instrumentation products digitally, we are going to create an infrastructure and publish content on our own network. On top of this content marketing strategy, we are going to use marketing automation to support our acquisition marketing activities. At Endress+Hauser Digital Labs, we believe deeply in the importance of marketing to help clients and partners collaborate with us and each other. For that, we need a Working Student Digital Marketing to help us advertise our brand and grow our objectives with smart, cutting-edge campaigns and strategic insights based on data and research. Your daily work will mainly consist of research tasks, as well as to support the team in reporting and campaign building.
- You are currently enrolled in an economics, marketing, or similar degree program
- You are a digital native: you possess a complete and cohesive understanding of the digital world
- You have basic experience in online marketing
- You are familiar in conducting research and market analyses
- Experience with various European languages and/or emerging markets is a plus
- You work best in environments with a sense of urgency and can rapidly iterate on features
- You are a self-starter who can take a challenging task and run with it
- A challenging and exciting working student position in a diverse marketing team
- The culture of a startup, combined with the reliability of an established and renowned enterprise
- A vibrant and modern workplace in the WeWork coworking space
- Flexible working times and a competitive salary
- An international open-minded team, free of stereotypes
- All the coffee and beer you can drink!
If you find yourself in this description and want to actively shape a startup company, please send your CV to email@example.com
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!