Working Student/Intern PR & Communications (m/f) // xtech
We are building the new generation of financial infrastructure based on Blockchain technology in order to democratize access to financial markets. Our vision is a more efficient and open, global financial ecosystem, enabled by our technology. We pride ourselves on being a pioneer in the blockchain technology and developing value that makes a difference to our economy, culture and the world at large.
We are looking for a Working Student/Intern PR & Communications (m/f).
- You will draft and write all company related texts for our website, blogs, social media channels and newsletter.
- To optimize existing online content to target specific user groups, will be one of your main tasks.
- You will be part of our marketing team and have an eye on SEO.
- It will be your responsibility to do the content planning and ensure a high-quality standard of our content
- You will deliver engaging content and come up with new and creative formats.
- You are close to the end or recently finished your degree (preferably in Journalism/Communications, German studies or Media Science)
- You have a passion for the creation of high-quality content and for the design of interesting topics.
- You are curious and want to understand topics in depth. You always want to stay up to date on digital trends.
- Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency is something you are interested in
- Excellent vocal and written English and German skills
- You benefit from flat hierarchies and first-hand insights from our experienced and talented team
- The unique opportunity to work closely with our founders
- You will be able to follow your ideas, develop and define your skill set and shape your career
- Work as we like it: Home office and flexible working hours
- We offer access to a great network of successful founders and investors
- You will work within an international team right in the centre of Berlin’s thriving startup scene