Working Student (m/f) in SEO – Content Team // Pepper.com
Do you want to guide people to our website and be the guiding light through our content? Do you have a feeling for text design and a taste for online shopping? We are now looking for a working student (m/f) for HotUKDeals willing to join our SEO and Content team to support us in the maintenance, research, and preparation of our content.
Hotukdeals is part of Pepper.com’s international partner network and we’re different to other deal platforms – you’ll only find the hottest deals by and for price-conscious users. Around the clock, the community seeks and finds the best offers in fashion, electronics, traveling and much more. With over 1.5 million users and over 1.7 million deals online we’re the largest community deal platform in the UK.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Add data to the Content Management System.
- Research of subjects, keywords, videos, and images.
- Proofreading of fresh content.
- Updating existing content.
The qualities we are looking for are:
- Your native language is English.
- Ideally, you have some experience in working with Content Management Systems and HTML.
- We don’t care that much about your major as long as you’re keen about language and grammar, want to enhance and work thoroughly.
Some perks of working for Pepper.com are:
- Home-based work and flexible working hours.
- Insights into SEO, online marketing and the work of a social commerce website.
- An awesome team.
- A competent training and always available content expert.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- The possibility to get to know and participate in the processes in an emerging, internationally expanding company group.
Are you the person we are looking for? We’re looking forward to receiving your application including your motivation letter and your CV.