Working Student Office Administration (f/m) // Endress+Hauser Digital Labs
Endress+Hauser Digital Labs drives digital marketing in the world of instrumentation and process automation. The Digital Labs is a venture of the Endress+Hauser Group.
Our dynamic team, is located within the WeWork spaces in Berlin. In this independent setting, we launch our experiments. We aim to hypothesize boldly, conduct experiments concisely, and deliver results at high speed.
Our very international team of hackers and pirates is looking forward to welcome you as our new
Working Student Office Administration (f/m)
For our ambitious approach to market process automation products digitally, we are creating a platform and publishing content on our own network. To support the team, we are looking for a working student to help us with day to day operations. You will support us in arranging appointments, recruiting new team members, and organizing accounting.
- You are currently enrolled as a student in Germany
- You speak German fluently
- You love to help teams to organize themselves
- Working with Excel and numbers does not scare you
- You work best in environments with a sense of urgency and can rapidly iterate on features
- You are a self-starter who can take a challenging task and run with it
- A challenging and exciting working student position in a startup environment
- The culture of a startup, combined with the reliability of an established and renowned enterprise
- A vibrant and modern workplace in the WeWork coworking space
- Flexible working times and a competitive salary
- An international open-minded team, free of stereotypes
- All the coffee and beer you can drink!
If you find yourself in this description and want to actively shape a startup company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!