WORKING STUDENT – OPERATIONS (M/F) // iamsmart
iamsmart is a Berlin based startup in the smart home Internet of Things sector. We’re a team of inspired professionals from all fields who believe that smart technologies can transform the way we live today. With this team of ambitious minds, we are developing innovative products to make future homes more comfortable, secure and self-sustaining – today. We are lifting the smart home out of the gadget space and pursue it’s real purpose, to improve our lives.
What we really are? We are inspired to make the Smart Home have a heart.
We are looking for a
Working Student – Operations!
- You support the existing operations team in handling daily tasks but also with projects
- You identify yourself with the product and ideally you either already use smarthome solutions at your own home or you have knowledge about it
- You act as face to the customer and make sure that you support them with all their questions – regardless if pre-sale or after-sale
- You take ownership to escalate technical issues to the engineering team to help them understand the problem so it can be fixed in no time!
- You are also willing to dive into the logistics part of our organisation to understand the entire supply and delivery chain in order to solve issues as we want to ensure that our operations run as smoothly as possible
- You take ownership and adapt your communication to the various external but also internal stakeholders (such as logistics, packaging/design and marketing) to incorporate their feedback into action
- You are currently enrolled as student in Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration, communication, education or and field related to technology
- You are an energetic and positive person who is always happy to help and assist our customers
- You are analytical and love to find root cause of problems
- You love to experiment with new technology and gadgets and it is easy for you to understand tech product
- You are native German and fluent in English
- Interest for Smart Home solutions, innovation and solving difficult problems
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- We belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take
- Responsibility for your role from day one
- An agile environment you will love
- Flat hierarchy, awesome culture
- A pretty cool office in Berlin ‘Mitte’ + a free gym membership
- Awesome international start-up atmosphere: Work Hard, Party Harder
You think Smart Home is one of the greatest things in the world and you share our passion for that topic?
We would love to get to know you!!
But please don’t write us a book…
Generic cover letters are as bad as broken radiator in winter.
A compact description of yourself and your achievements will do! :)
>>>Join and shape the future of our homes together with us!< <<