Working Student or Intern for Finance (m/f, French speaker, in Berlin, Germany) // Solarkiosk
SOLARKIOSK offers an energy-connectivity gateway and last mile distribution network for under-served communities. SOLARKIOSK´s vast portfolio of off-grid technology solutions, as well as expertise in design, implementation and technical support make the company a trusted partner of private companies, NGOs and governmental organizations for off-grid energy and connectivity infrastructure for retail, health, education, administration and a variety of other purposes.
We are based in Berlin (Germany) with currently four subsidiaries in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as projects in the Middle East, South East Asia and the Americas. Flat hierarchies, a high degree of personal responsibility, quick decision-making, cordial teamwork, and a highly dynamic and innovative business environment characterize our company.
We are looking for a highly-motivated WORKING STUDENT (for 15-20 hrs per week) or INTERN (full-time also possible) to play an essential role in SOLARKIOSK’s Finance and EU Project team.
Responsibilities and Key Deliverables
- Support for reporting tasks of an ongoing EU project in Kenya and Madagascar
- Prepare monthly and annual financial project reports
- Coordinating and guiding local controllers of subsidiaries in maintaining effective financial records
- Other topics within Finance department
Experience and Skills
- Business Administration / Business Management Student or similar
- Language skills English and French (both as a mandatory requirement)
- Excel skills
What We Offer
- An opportunity for professional growth by taking over responsibility, bringing in your ideas
- A unique opportunity to positively and directly impact social, economic and environmental challenges in under-served markets
- Be part of a dedicated team of professionals with great ideas and passion
If your qualifications match the above profile, you can identify with our vision and you are excited about this challenging position, we look forward to getting to know each other. Your application should include:
- A cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Current university enrollment letter
- Earliest possible starting date
Please send an email to Stefan Lissner (Director of Finance) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we cannot consider incomplete applications or applications sent by post.
More About Us:
www.solarkiosk.eu | www.facebook.com/solarkiosk | www.twitter.com/solarkiosk