Working Student Project Assistance/ Investment Management (m/f) // innogy Innovation
The innogy Innovation Hub builds innovative, digitally-focused business models for the future. The start-up program offers partnerships, coaching and the infrastructure you need to grow a start-up to a high-performance, high-growth business. The Berlin Hub team is responsible to bring new venture ideas to live and guide the collaboration between innogy, start-ups and the entire Berlin startup ecosystem.
To strengthen our investment management team we are currently looking for a working student (m/f, 20h/week).
- Be responsible for your own working area and specific projects
- Create market- and competition analysis and evaluate the results
- Support our investment managers in the investment process
- Take over administrative and organizational tasks
- Become part of a lively and result-driven team
- Work with very experienced people in investment management
- Get a lot of first-hand experience in the start-up business
- Bachelor or Master Student (m/f) enrolled in business, management, entrepreneurial, engineering or finance studies
- Very good organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Capable to work independently and self-directed
- Very good skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and online tools
- Previous experiences as a working student or intern would be beneficial
- German and English on a conversational level
Please sent a CV including a statement why you want to work with us and what makes you a good candidate (m/f).