Working Student – Recruiting // micropsi industries
Working Student – Recruiting
Part time in Berlin, Germany
Are you a strong communicator looking for a hands-on opportunity to shape the people operations strategy for a rapidly growing deep tech startup? Are you excited about artificial intelligence, smart people and are eager to make a difference through leading-edge technology?
micropsi industries is building cognitive machines: We’re providing high-end machine learning solutions for robotics and process control. AI is about to disrupt the robotics industry – today’s robots can only perform basic, pre-defined movements that require a lot of programming. micropsi industries is creating solutions to make robots trained by humans a reality.
We are a small, driven team of cognitive scientists, roboticists, entrepreneurs, and business professionals. Working with us you’ll gain the opportunity to see past the AI media hype, develop a deeper understanding of how AI and robotics will impact our future, and play a part in shaping it. We offer a diverse working environment where openness is valued, and initiative encouraged.
Here`s a video showing what we are about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQVioIKxzZc
We offer unique learning opportunities and a chance to work on critical projects
- Be the enabler of our recruiting strategy and support our HR team with daily tasks
- Manage postings on recruitment channels and other online recruitment activities
- Ensure our candidates have a great first impression and overall experience
- Track applications, communicate with candidates and coordinate interviews
- Self-starter with a hands-on mentality, able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills; structured working style
- Excellent German and English a must, persuasive writing skills a plus
- Must be currently enrolled at a university
- First experience within HR or recruitment would be beneficial
- Savvy with professional social networks, i.e. LinkedIn, Xing etc., nice to have
What we offer
- Opportunity to shape our recruiting approach and people operations strategy
- Above average pay and flexible hours – around 10-15hrs a week
- A friendly work environment where openness is valued and initiative is encouraged
- Mentoring from our leadership team with a strong background in high tech, startups, strategy consulting and exposure to high profile figures in the international deep tech scene
- Great location between Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg – in the heart of Berlin
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please upload your CV, a short motivation letter mentioning your earliest possible start date and your university transcripts (Zeugnisse).
By submitting your CV you authorize us to transmit and store your information in our recruitment database and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within micropsi industries.