Working Student Software Development (20h/week) // Pamono
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace and a magazine specializing in distinctive design objects and the stories behind them. Driven by the belief that a life well lived means surrounding yourself with beauty, we source vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories, and crafts from around the globe and seamlessly deliver them right to our customer’s door. We see our mission as granting instant access to hard-to-find pieces of the highest quality to the broader public. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team of 75 people, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.
Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated working student (f/m) to join the development team at our beautiful office in Berlin-Charlottenburg. In this role you would mainly specialize in working with Salesforce.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Determining with teams through the whole company the best process to use in their work
- Implementing and adapting processes in Salesforce
- Working with external teams to implement code changes in Salesforce
- Planning rollout of changes
- Proactively monitoring limits and results in Salesforce
- A Bachelor or a Master student in any natural sciences like computer science or physics
- General understanding of computer systems and -software, Salesforce.com knowledge is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- You are a proactive disciplined out-of-the-box thinker with strong ability to work independently
- Desire to learn fast and adapt to new concepts and technologies
What We Offer
- Dedicated international team with a flat hierarchy
- Opportunities for advancement, independence and the autonomy to take on responsibility
- An exciting fast-paced work environment in the heart of Berlin
- Benefits like team events, free fruit, drinks and more
Interested in the role? Please apply exclusively via our career portal (under https://pamono-jobs.personio.de/job/85983?_pc=26506#apply). Don’t forget to attach your CV, a short motivation letter and relevant credentials. We look forward to hearing from you!