Advertiser Account Manager – Gaming (m/f) // nevaly
At nevaly, it is our mission to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brand partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we give those influencers the opportunity to endorse brands they love and at the same time raise awareness towards the brands of our clients.
You will be joining an international team of account managers, responsible for handling the relationship with some of the largest global game publishers. If you are a passionate gamer and marketing enthusiast, interested in working in this exciting industry and knowledgeable about social media and the impact of influencer marketing, then this is the right opportunity for you.
- You manage and drive the relationships with our existing partners and establish strong and long-lasting relationships with new clients onboarded by our Business Development team
- You proactively identify opportunities to deliver value to our clients by matching their needs with our portfolio of solutions
- You supervise the execution of your clients’ campaigns with the support of our operational team, constantly optimizing towards client goals and client satisfaction
- You keep a pulse on the business of our clients and analyze campaign results
- You keep up-to-speed on the latest trends in influencer and social media marketing so that you can be a knowledgeable resource for both the team and your clients
- You research the market and know the latest trends of the gaming and performance marketing industry
- You take over important projects on a regular basis
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience
- You are a passionate gamer and have a good understanding about the industry and its trends
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and a good sense for business opportunities
- You are a team player
- You know how to prioritize your work, are structured and organized, but still have a certain level of flexibility
- You have an analytical, number-oriented mindset and are able to optimize campaigns based on data
- You have excellent command of English
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture and receive an unlimited contract from the beginning
- You work with a highly motivated team of top performers and gaming enthusiasts
- You get free fruits, coffee, soft drinks and cereal, enjoy numerous team and company events and have the opportunity to attend German classes
- You work in the startup center of Berlin Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? – Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.