Affiliate Marketing Analyst with Fluent German (m/f) // Wayfair
Wayfair Marketing Acquisition and you:
The Wayfair EU Acquisition Team is based in Berlin and responsible for all Online Marketing related tasks for Wayfair DE and UK.
By using Online Marketing Channels such as Paid Search/SEA, PLA, Display Advertising, Retargeting, Paid Social/Social Media Advertising and Affiliation, we aim to acquire as many customers as possible to our European pages. Our daily objective is to target the customers’ needs and build long term relationships on a highly efficient performance level
As an early career or experienced professional in Marketing, you will closely work together with highly experienced Online Marketers in developing, executing and tracking Marketing campaigns.
- Take responsibility of your own acquisition channel, supported by an experienced marketer
- Control a significant share of our advertising budget, contributing to the growth of the company
- Work on both communicative strategy and their technical implementation
- Learn all the necessary tools to steer your channel (AdWords, Excel, SQL, R)
- Analyze performance of your channel and identify causes for problems
- Develop and implement measures to grow your channel and to make it more efficient
- Work with other teams (Retention, Promotions, Storefront) to integrate your initiatives into the larger company strategy
- You are excited about Online Marketing, love to find out how things work in detail and solve problems
- You like to be in the driver seat and seeing the impact of your work every day
- You have a can do attitude and make things happen
- You can multi-task, organize well, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have good analytical skills and are comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- You have a Bachelor, Master Degree or PhD in Business, Marketing or Communications
- You are fluent in both German and English
- Ideally you have done a few internships already and have 1-2 years of professional experience
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →