B2B Content Marketing Specialist (m/f) // ResearchGate
We’re looking for a best-in-class B2B content marketing star to join our small but growing marketing team. Your job is to drive our content marketing initiatives and create top notch content that positions ResearchGate as a thought leader in the world of scientific advertising.
We’re looking for someone who takes the time to understand the market, our target audience, what makes us special, and who can lead the way with ground-breaking creativity, operational rigor, and independent thinking; ultimately driving traffic, engagement, leads, and sales.
You’ll have a direct say in our content marketing strategy and you’ll be working closely together with other marketing team members to ensure effective distribution of your content.
Despite the job’s creative nature, this is not a fluffy marketing role, but rather a data-driven growth marketing role that is paramount to the success of the marketing team.
This position is great for someone with tangible B2B content creation experience, who wants to step up, drive the content marketing strategy, and see it through all the way to the bottom line of sales results.
- Build a content marketing strategy aimed at driving product awareness, traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Execute on that strategy and develop content (whitepapers, emails, blog posts, fact sheets, case studies, videos, etc), from acquiring information and input, to writing, and publishing
- Work closely with our design and copy team to get a consistent look-and-feel and tone-of-voice
- Work closely with other marketing functions on distributing the content through relevant marketing channels
- Continuously measure and optimize programs
- Communicate results internally and share best practices throughout the organization
- You have 3+ years of experience in a B2B content marketing role
- You have the ability to think strategically about content requirements and building a content roadmap to (i) build product awareness, (ii) drive leads, and ultimately (ii) drive sales
- You get excited about positioning ResearchGate as a thought leader when it comes to connecting with our a scientific / research audience on a deeper level
- You’re creative and you constantly come up with new ideas to engage with our advertising audience
- You despise low quality or non value-adding content, such as clickbait and other forms of artificially inflating KPI’s
- You have a data-driven mindset to fuel decision making, create superior content, and track the success of your content throughout the marketing & sales funnel
- You have the ability to foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
- You have SEO experience
- Experience in a scientific industry and / or a high growth tech company
- WordPress skills
- Design skills (e.g. Photoshop)
What we Promise
- An energetic, international, and professional sales team who are passionate about disrupting the scientific industry for the better
- A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter and your possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also mention how you came across our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!