B2B Marketing Manager (m/f) – Gaming // ad2games
ad2games – Europe’s leading branding and performance marketing platform for games. We develop and implement marketing strategies for international gaming clients. We have offices in San Francisco, São Paulo and Shanghai and our HQ is located in the heart of Berlin, which we share with our subsidiary nevaly. nevaly’s mission is to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. They work closely with brand-partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs.
- You work on creating and implementing a global B2B marketing strategy to meet business growth objectives for ad2games and nevaly
- You manage an editorial calendar and coordinate tasks with stakeholders and external agencies to ensure that campaign deadlines are met
- You draft, edit, proofread and optimize content for specific target audiences (mostly potential business partners) with the goal of optimizing the path to conversion
- You take ownership for our social media channels
- You research and identify potential strategic partnerships for content distribution
- You plan and implement content distribution campaigns across various channels to maintain a strong web presence
- You partner with our sales, product and marketing teams to find and develop the best stories and turn them into engaging content marketing
- You design and run marketing programs around our B2B success stories to increase demand from advertisers
- You have 3+ years working experience in a B2B marketing role, ideally within the gaming industry
- You are an accomplished storyteller who loves sourcing great business stories and developing original angles that showcase the value of platforms/products
- You are experienced in running content marketing programs across email, social media and other marketing channels in a way that inspires business audiences to take action
- You are an outgoing, confident individual and have excellent presentation, communication and collaboration skills
- You have great analytical skills and a good understanding of how to measure outcomes
- You are structured, detail oriented, organized and are used to work with deadlines and KPIs
- You speak and write English on a native level and fluent German
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdS9q95M1Q&t=6s
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free fruits, coffee, soft drinks and cereal, enjoy numerous team and company events and have the opportunity to attend German classes
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!
Interested? – Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.