B2B Performance Marketing Specialist (m/f) // ResearchGate
At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Working with us offers you the chance to contribute to growing our professional network for scientists and researchers that today has 13+ million members.
Your knowledge and expertise will help change science for the better, and you’ll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
We’re looking for a best-in-class performance marketing star to join our small, but growing marketing team. Your job is to lead our performance marketing initiatives (Google AdWords, LinkedIn advertising, etc) and build this side of the marketing team from the ground up. Ultimately you will be driving relevant traffic to our marketing content and web properties, to drive engagement, leads, and sales.
You’ll have a direct say in the performance marketing strategy, and you’ll be working closely together with other marketing team members.
This position is great for someone who has acquired a wealth of tangible performance marketing experience, and is now ready to build a digital marketing strategy from the ground up and execute on that strategy at the same time.
- Build a performance marketing strategy aimed at creating product awareness and driving relevant traffic to our web properties and marketing content
- Execute on that strategy by setting up paid digital advertisement campaigns on channels such as Google AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads, etc.
- Work closely together with the broader marketing team to make digital marketing initiatives part of our integrated marketing campaigns
- Continuously report on your campaign results throughout the marketing & sales funnel
- Measure and optimize programs on an ongoing basis
- Communicate results internally and share best practices throughout the organization
- You have 3+ years of hands-on experience in Search Marketing, Social Media advertising, Retargeting, and/or Affiliate Management
- You have a demonstrated mastery of programmatic display, retargeting and paid social
- You have experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Ads, and bid management platforms such as DoubleClick Bid Manager
- You are an expert on a wide variety of analytics and visualisation tools
- You are a self-starter, with a real passion for building structures and strategies from the ground-up
- B2B or SaaS marketing experience is an added plus
- Experience in SQL, HiveQL, or a related query language is preferred
What we Promise
- An energetic, international, and professional sales team who are passionate about disrupting the scientific industry for the better
- A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter and your possible start date to email@example.com. Please also mention how you came across our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!