Brand Marketing Copywriter (English) // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is looking for a talented Brand Marketing Copywriter to help us drive the brand tone of voice across all brand marketing channels. You will be responsible for communicating our brand proposition and increase growth and engagement across our channels.
Writing is an important part of this role, as the Brand Marketing Copywriter will work alongside our Brand and Marketing teams to define and drive unified copy standards. S/he delivers concise, engaging marketing copy across a range of formats (such as print, social, and digital campaigns) and manages the transcreation of that copy into multiple languages.
The ideal candidate is a passionate and creative copywriter to personalize content experiences to scale. Your mission will be to turn customers into brand advocates through engaging, inventive, on brand copy. You will work closely with the Head of Brand to develop customer-focused marketing copy guidelines for various channels and formats in line with brand strategy.
We are looking for a creative partner who collaborates closely with the designers and visual teams to consistently deliver exciting, innovative and on-brand marketing assets. A hunger to work in a fast-paced company is a must!
- Work closely with designers to interpret briefs, conceptualize them into idea directions and execute them on deadline, also taking into account budget and stakeholder satisfaction
- Design and implement a thoughtful & engaging content calendar that meets the needs of the various channel stakeholders
- Define and manage the copy style across all marketing assets (social, print, blog, etc.) from a brand perspective, working closely with user research and marketing teams to align writing towards a consistent brand voice
- Use detailed research and data to understand customer needs and desires, tailoring your content output and brand messaging to match accordingly
- Actively research creative, trending editorial stories – through both internal and external sources – that resonate with our target audience
- Take responsibility for crafting engaging, structurally correct and on-brief copy that influences various types of readers
- Strategically translate market research and data into brand language and relevant stories
- Develop and communicate our brand attributes both externally and internally
- Identify potential publicity opportunities that bring awareness to GetYourGuide
- 3-4 years experience in professional digital marketing writing, brand marketing, communications or editorial management
- Excellent writing skills to draft and edit short form copy, digital campaigns and content marketing copy
- Eager collaborator and storyteller, strong interest in brand marketing
- Ability to develop unified marketing copy standards for GetYourGuide whilst being specific to each channel
- Ability to engage audiences with snappy & inspiring copy
- Very organized, outgoing and not afraid to take ownership
- Proficient at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A native English speaker with strong communication skills, both spoken and written with other languages a plus
More reasons to join us…
- Embark on an exciting journey with our 400+ employees to change a huge market
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment as part of an international team (we speak English)
- Be an integral part of GetYourGuide’s growth and success through our Virtual Share Program
- Experience our products yourself with GetYourGuide Vouchers
- Take opportunities for personal improvement, including German classes and Yoga/Meditation classes
- Enjoy free breakfast and drinks everyday, plus Fridays with pizza and beer
- Socialize at GetYourGuide events such as Summer Summits, team outings and holiday parties!
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! A great application includes both your experience as well as a strong personal motivation on why this specific opportunity is the ideal next step in your career.
Please send us your CV, cover letter and 2-3 writing samples in English.
Be sure to check what happens behind the scenes on our blog. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.