Brand Marketing Team seeks Marketing Manager (f/m) // moovel Group GmbH
Brand Marketing Team seeks Marketing Manager (f/m)
we are Argiris, Eva, Stefanie and Rouven from the Brand Marketing Team.
We are working on communicating the benefits of the moovel apps and services to consumers and public transport companies through classic and non-conventional advertising channels. We are also responsible for securing and developing the moovel brand – and everything that makes it so cool and desirable! There is a lot to be done – and that’s why we need a hands-on and communicative marketing manager – is it you?
FIRST A QUICK LOOK AT US
moovel is part of a large global corporation (Daimler AG), but at the heart of it we are a start-up. We act as a partner for cities, transport networks and customers with the goal of making cities smarter and creating an operating system for urban mobility that provides access to appropriate mobility options in urban areas and paves the way for the future with autonomous vehicles. Currently, 250 employees work in small creative teams in Germany and the US at four locations – Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart and Portland.
HOW THE ROLE WORKS:
In our team, it’s all about the promotion of the moovel products to public transport companies, to cities and to consumers:
- We focus on developing and producing selling material for BizDev based on a B2B marketing roadmap that we develop with our colleagues from moovel North America.
- For our third party apps, we produce master advertising material that we then adapt and offer to our partners.
- Finally, for the moovel brand and its apps, we create all sorts of material – from brand campaigns to merchandise.
With our work we want to make sure that our apps are easily explained in a language that decision makers understand and that touches consumers’ hearts. This is a very exciting part of our job – to balance our communication and work between B2B and B2C – and to yet create the same look and feel for the whole brand, no matter the direction.
The future is more than exciting for our department – a new cooperation is on its way and by the end of the year there will be a lot of implementation fun, adapting our existing material and creating many more.
- You are enthusiastic about the moovel mission, disruptive technologies and the field of new mobility. You have a technical affinity and are interested in the mobility market and corporate IT startups
- You bring a hands-on attitude: You are proactive, collaborative, flexible and can act quickly with a positive attitude, even on last minute tasks
- You are a good communicator, because you need to collect information from our BizDev and our product team, and convert it into simple messages for people who are outside the tech bubble. Creating text for ad material (copywriting) is a fun game for you.
- You need to have a good feeling and knowledge about modern marketing – know what consumers and especially B2B clients need, what draws their attention, how you make them listen to you and how to convince them of your product without being pushy or loud or tawdry
- You are an advertising enthusiast, you love design, have an eye for good ad concepts and campaigns, and you can surprise the team with ideas and marketing knowledge
- You are also prepared to expand your knowledge through other tasks within the company – because we are curious and thirsty to learn!
- Choose your own hardware
- Working with newest technologies & microservices
- Company pension plan
- Free breakfast, coffee & water
- Mobility allowance
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team of experts
- Working on products with a high impact on society
- International teams
- Child care allowance
- Flexible working hours
If you are an extroverted, hands-on personality with a good sense of design and language and bring a marketing background along, you are definitely the colleague we are looking for.
Are you? Great, just click on the ‘Apply’ Button. We are happy to meet you soon.
Argiris, Eva, Stefanie and Rouven
If you have any questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact