Business Development Manager (m/f) // Offerista Group
At the Offerista Group, we are dedicated to helping brick-and-mortar stores flourish in the digital age, reach their target groups, expand their customer base and see noticeably more sales at their stores. With our own shopping guides barcoo and Marktjagd and our strong publishers Offerista forms Germany’s largest network for local shopping and can reach up to 26 million shopping-savvy customers per month with digital brochures and offers. Our company is growing rapidly and for that we’re looking for you.
Become part of our team as Business Development Manager (m/f)
As an employee in marketing you will become part of a team of 8, where we are responsible for a lot of different areas: from online and mobile marketing over to support from our cooperationpartner to PR and grafic design. In our team everyone is an expert in his area, but we use our regular teammeetings to get an overview of everyones current topics. Because we have one goal together: We want to popularise Offerista and our apps barcoo and Marktjagd even more, gain more users and make them find the best offers in their neighbourhood.
- With your entrepreneurial thinking you are responsible for our whole cooperation process – from research over aquisition from new partners until the conclusion of the contract.
- The set-up from testcampaigns and the coordination of the final integration are falling into your tasks as well.
- As our direct contact person of our digital partners you strenghten and expand our cooperations and with your analytical thinking you are supervising them in a qualitative and strategic way.
- You are evolving and taking care of new business models and support us in the exploitation of new markets.
- You have already 3 years of experience in media or marketing environment and ideally a degree in economics or IT-economics.
- You distinguish yourself through self-dependance, creativity, a sense of responsibility, organising ability and the ability to work under pressure.
- With your competent negotiation skills you can inspire and win over everyone.
- You are open-minded, curious, want to grow continuously and you are into the digital market and e-business.
- For the communication in our international team and our future internationalisation plans you are fluent in englisch – both oral and written.
Our benefits for you:
- We support your professional and personal enhancement, f.e. with the participation at conferences, internal speeches, our library…
- With all colleagues we celebrate a summerparty and a christmas party as well as regular small team events and a family christmas party.
- Your physical well-being is our mission: Whether it is coffee, tea or fresh fruits…enjoy!
- We keep your future in mind and provide a subsidy to your company pension scheme.
- Ergonomic workstations – whether you prefer a high table or an ergonomic stool – we invest in your health!
- The after-work-beer is on us: Join us for a relaxed end of the working day.