CMO – Chief Marketing Officer // Taxfix
What is Taxfix?
Taxfix is a well-funded tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is our mission to make tax declarations easy!
We believe that everybody, regardless of their income, deserves to get the maximum out of their tax returns.
This is why we want to provide everyone with a personalized tax accountant at their fingertips. Today, Taxfix allows you to file taxes in 25 minutes, no tax knowledge required, no stress, and no forms. Our App offers a chat-like interface to guide you through the process and gives you the maximum return.
Our team has a proven record of creating products that help people improve their lives. We share a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. We are a small international team of smart, passionate and hardworking people who value non-bureaucratic processes and open communication.
- Take full responsibility for Growth, Brand Strategy and Performance Marketing
- Be a great leader for your team of to create and execute the marketing vision
- Work very closely with the founders and management on a daily basis on company strategy, marketing tactics and growth in combination with product and tech
- Deep-dive into the data and work hand-in-hand with the data team to understand our customers journey better from discovery to install to conversion
- Be defining and developing the Taxfix brand across all mediums – a great product has a great brand
- Manage and inspire the team of 6 and make sure that they are learning and growing in their job and find the best people in the industry to join the team to expand
- 5+ years (Mobile) Marketing experience
- Excellent knowledge in Performance Marketing (e.g. SEA, Social Media, E-Mail), and/or traditional marketing channels (e.g. Branding, TV, Offline, PR)
- Experience with managing budgets of over 100k per month
- Superb analytical skills with a strong ROI-mindset
- Good understanding of UX and product
- Defined and built a great brand before
- Lead a team
- Performance, data driven and highly organized
- You will redefine the way people handle their taxes.
- You have impact on company success.
- A great team you will have fun working with.
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- Flexible working hours and a great office location in Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg).
- Mac / Apple hardware and standing desks.
- Tuesday’s company brunch.
- Regular company events.
If you feel excited about the idea of being part of Taxfix we are looking forward to receiving your application.