Community Manager (m/w) // MatchX
About Us: MatchX is the global leader in End2End LPWAN solutions. Based in the centre of Berlin, MatchX develops it’s own Gateway and Sensor hardware as well as software and reporting tools to ensure a seemless customer experience.
In just a short time MatchX is already operational in 40+ Countries and growing steadily! We are a small team that has a want to exceed customer expectations and also lead the way in the new LPWAN community. Cutting-edge isn’t just a claim but a way of life for us, we’re constantly developing our way within this new technology and we are determined to remain the leader within device data technology!
As the Online Community Manager, your goal will be to strategise, manage, nurture, promote, and creatively evolve a global, cross-platform, unified, online customer community that constantly improves, and keeps MatchX’ customers, partners, employees, prospects, investors and competitors habitually engaged. Our ideal Community Manager loves building an enthusiastic community which you’ll continually provide pertinent information at pertinent times, providing our community members with the power and understanding of how to use the MatchX hardware and the benefits of the entire End2End LPWAN solutions MatchX has created. You’ll ensure the community maintains an ongoing communication loop with our community members. You’ll also be used to monitoring community activity, identifying usage patterns, sharing insights internally, providing guidance, and encouraging quality participation.
- Community strategy and vision
- Provide leadership and direction for your team
- Research industry trends and best practices
- Technical and general admin
- Project management
- Market the community to promote increased followers and membership
- Community member management, recruitment, and engagement moderation
- Drive internal resource engagement
- Report on community health and activity metrics
- Feedback communication: Serve as the intermediary between customers and Product Management
- Other communications and content development
Experience and skills:
- Minimum 2 years previous online community management experience with enterprise community platforms
- Experience managing and working across functional groups and departments to achieve common goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative, friendly, and fun team player
- Quick to learn new tech
- Understand good Web user experience
- Love helping people and solving problems
- Propensity to self-motivate and get stuff done
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely resourceful
- Experience working in agile, iterative environments
- Be data-driven. Use the metrics you have available to make decisions and share your successes.
We look forward to your application! Please send your interest including your cover letter, CV and a photo to us.
MatchX is an equal opportunity employer.