Community Manager // Yeay
YEAY is on a mission to redefine what it means to buy and sell on mobile. Founded by entrepreneur Melanie Mohr in 2016 and backed by an international team of investors, YEAY is a pioneering addition to the digital space.
Our YEAY app makes shopping fun by allowing everyone to browse through entertaining videos and buy with a simple tap. Anyone with a smartphone can sell on YEAY – from musicians and teen entrepreneurs, to underground designers and big brands – and we provide the tools to help people produce, publish and promote their product videos all within the app.
We’re already available in 18 languages with hundreds of thousands of downloads and millions of video views, making us one of the fastest growing startups in Berlin. We’re a team of 31 fun-loving and motivated folks and we’re a truly international mix from more than 16 countries.
And we’re growing! Could you be YEAY’s new
Community Manager (m/w)?
- Consistently review and check email channels and instant chat messaging forums.
- Consistently respond to users and enquiries via the YEAY app and various YEAY/WOMToken profiles.
- Fill out administration and KPI forms.
- Pre-empt and prepare for user FAQ’s.
- Review and approve content for the app.
- Be in consistent liaison with the tech/development team informing them of any potential updates necessary for the improvement of the app and admin system.
- Innovative and original thinking. Research competition
- consistent liaison with the marketing team to develop strategies for the app
What we expect from you:
- A sympathetic and fun/intriguing writing style that makes users feel listened and cared for.
- Very good written and spoken English skills (English is the company language)
- German skills are advantageous but not mandatory
- Good MS Office and Mac skills
- Fast comprehension, distinctive organizational style and high flexibility
- Independent, self-responsible and reliable
What we offer you:
- A young and very creative team
- Small, friendly and hands-on team, face-to-face communication
- Direct, face-to-face communication – no complicated organizational structure
- A lovely international team from over 18 countries
- A bright and airy office in the centre of Kreuzberg directly at the wonderful Landwehr Kanal
- Fresh fruits, coffee, water and Mate.
To join our team send your application to email@example.com. Please let us know your salary requirements.