Community Manager // Yeay
YEAY is on a mission to build closer, more collaborative and more rewarding relationships between brands and consumers. Our app provides teens with a social space to shoot and share videos featuring streetwear styles they love. The app makes the videos shoppable by adding affiliate links. Brands benefit from user-generated product recommendations: creators earn rewards from the value driven through their videos.
We’re already available in 22 languages with hundreds of thousands of downloads and millions of video views, making us one of the fastest growing startups in Berlin. We’re a team of 31 fun-loving and motivated folks and we’re a truly international mix from more than 16 countries.
We are also very excited to be part of a brand new blockchain project, the WOM Token, helping brands tap into peer-to-peer recommendations, while empowering people to earn money through their content. The token will first launch on the YEAY app, before being distributed on a global scale.
WOM needs a community manager! Could that be you?
Community Manager (m/w)
- Daily management and monitoring of digital channels, including email, social, instant messaging and forums
- Developing and implementing a proactive social media strategy to actively build our community
- Consistently responding to users and enquiries via the app and marketing channels
- Setting up and running bounty campaigns
- Ongoing measurement and reporting against KPIs
- Consistent liaison with the marketing team to optimize activity
- Pre-empting and preparing user FAQs
- Reviewing and approving user-generated content submitted to the app
- Ongoing collaboration with the tech/development team providing qualitative user insights and ideas for improving the app and admin system
- Innovative and original thinking
- Keeping up-to-date with the competition and industry best practice
What we expect from you:
- An empathetic, fun and intriguing writing style that makes users feel listened to and cared for
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (English is the company language)
- German skills are advantageous but not mandatory
- Good MS Office and Mac skills
- Fast comprehension, distinctive organizational style and high flexibility
- Independent and reliable
What we offer you:
- A young and highly creative working environment
- Small, friendly and international team from 16 countries
- Face-to-face communication without any complicated organizational structure
- A bright and airy office in the centre of Kreuzberg and directly on the Landwehr canal
- Fresh fruits, coffee, water, Mate and Friday social drinks
To join our team send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.