Community Marketing Manager // EyeEm
The Community Marketing Manager will be focused on managing engaging the EyeEm photographer community, driving retention through Missions and marketing communications / CRM. The position is based in Berlin, reporting to the Director Customer Marketing
EyeEm is the world’s premier photo community & marketplace on a mission to discover and showcase new talent. As one of the world’s fastest-growing photo communities, EyeEm connects over 18 million photographers with brands and agencies around the world. In six short years, we have become the largest and leading source for authentic, royalty free images. Read more about our story: www.eyeem.com/story!
Design, deploy and analyse a variety of marketing efforts to engage and retain the photographer base (measured by KPIs such as monthly activity and image uploads).
Responsibilities will include
- Evolve our segmentation strategy, devising and implementing retention campaigns, and testing every aspect of the customer experience to drive sessions and uploads.
- Overhaul the entire CRM experience for photographers – across channels such as email, news, push.
- Maximise the value of EyeEm Missions for the community and partners through designing, executing and measuring impact of Mission-related communications.
- Manage a suite of digital marketing tools (i.e. to create, manage & measure emails, push notifications and in-app messages) to measure performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Closely collaborate with colleagues across the Sales, Marketing & Product teams.
- Support B2B CRM efforts (i.e. setting up and testing email drip campaigns, establishing lead nurture series by engagement level, segment).
- Proficient with CRM, retention marketing, marketing automation and analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in mobile & online marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or related field
- Be part of an international team of ambitious, creative team members who value code and photography as much as they value music and Game of Thrones.
- Work and create products that reach, encourage and inspire millions of people, from pros to new talents.
- The opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology frameworks like Deep Learning, Computer Vision.
- A culture focused on continual learning: in-house masterclasses, weekly EyeEm University workshops on a wide range of topics led by colleagues, and free German lessons.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →