Community Partnerships Manager // Tech Open Air Berlin
You will be the face of Tech Open at tech and startup events in Berlin, building connections across different communities. You’ll also communicate with tech communities across Europe and beyond with the goal of creating awareness and engagement for the upcoming TOA17. Most importantly, you’ll ensure exposure through partnerships with a wide variety of organizations, communities and physical locations, always keeping in mind the need to diversify our audience and partnerships.
- You’re a people person! Sociable and energetic, you love talking to people and building connections but also know how to listen and receive feedback.
- You’re a self-starter and a hustler, you can create your own structures and processes to get the job done
- Able to learn and improve under pressure in an ever-changing startup environment
- Techie with a capital T, interested in technology and always up-to-date with trends
- No worries if you don’t speak German, but your English (both verbal and written) should be fluent
Big Up if
- You have a background in PR or community management
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →