Content Editor Denmark (f/m) // internetstores
As a Content Editor at internetstores you will work closely with our international team. We’re always striving to adapt the content to fit each specific market while keeping the process smooth and easy. We act as a service provider to several other teams in the organisation, which means our tasks vary a lot from week to week. We want to make sure we provide relevant and correct product information, have helpful guides, create attractive newsletters, have well-phrased campaigns and always keep the information on the shops up to date.
- You’ll be responsible for most of the written content on our Danish Bikester and CAMPZ website – developing ideas and concepts to optimize the website at a linguistic level
- You’ll help create localized content for various stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Production, Shops)
- You’ll take care of creation, translations and localizations for product, brand and category content as well as for marketing and campaign content (e.g. print magazines, newsletters)
- You’ll take care of incoming translations and localizations from the different channels (e.g. SEO or CRM) or departments
- You’ll carry out language quality checks of externally created content
- You’ll be responsible for projects within the Editorial team and have a unique overview on one of the most vibrant European e-commerce landscape
Your knowledge and skills:
- You are a native Danish speaker, fluent in English and ideally in German
- You are a bike and/or outdoor enthusiasts and love the products
- You have min. 3 years of professional experience in translating and in writing creative content
- You have excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt your tone of voice to fit a specific market or customer
- You complete your tasks with responsibility and devotion to high quality
- You are a teamplayer and love to work in an international team
In our open culture which boasts flat hierarchies you are immersed in eCommerce and have the best hardware and software at your disposal. You work as part of a great team of online retail experts who passionately discover the latest trends and adapt their work accordingly. Our strong growth and high profitability gives you a great opportunity to personally develop and take on more responsibilities.
internetstores Holding GmbH is Europe’s leading bike and outdoor eCommerce company. The group operates numerous onlineshops: fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, Probikeshop, CAMPZ and Addnature in 14 different countries. The shops offer a comprehensive selection of products for both enthusiasts and beginners. There are more than 750 brands and 70,000 products and customers are guaranteed to find what they are looking for. internetstores is one of the few profitable eCommerce companies. Learn more about the company at www.internetstores.com.
What we offer:
- A successful, growing business
- eCommerce Spirit
- Great development opportunities
- Exciting, dynamic tasks
- A truly international team
- Comprehensive corporate benefits, team events, daily fresh fruit etc.
- Employee discounts and bike leasing
Please apply via E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to receiving your application!