Content Editor (m/f) – Netherlands // Visual Meta
Your mission at Visual Meta? As “Content Editor (m/f)” you will directly influence the expansion and popularity of www.shopalike.nl by creating aspiring and compelling content for the Dutch website, newsletters, online PR campaigns as well as social media channels. If you love to write about fashion and lifestyle topics and are looking for a position where you can be creative and take responsibility, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 16 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our almost 300 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
- You research and select new topics and trends based on your market expertise
- You compose creative and catchy content for the Dutch website, newsletters, online PR campaigns and social media channels
- You work closely with our email marketing managers to follow our CRM strategy
- You manage all social media activities to drive engagement and website popularity
- You are in charge of editing and proofreading for clarity, grammar, accuracy, consistency and style
- You cooperate regularly with your fellow SEO managers to create grand ideas and roll out capturing online PR campaigns
- You posses 1+ years working experience as a content editor for a website
- You speak Dutch on a native level and have very good English skills
- Your forté is your writing skills and your great sense for what consumers find believable, interesting and compelling
- You have first experience in managing social media channels
- You ideally worked with a content management system and/or Photoshop before
- You come with an analytical mindset and have an eye for details
- You show excellent time management skills and are able to work independently
- You are a creative, communicative, flexible and a team-oriented person
- We master Marketing- Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external
- We take responsibility- With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, writing samples, salary expectations and your availability by using the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=ol2e4fwp&s=Berlinstartupjobs. As your responsible recruiter, Anja Kasiborski will be your point of contact.
Visual Meta GmbH | Alexanderstr. 1-5 | 10178 Berlin
www.shopalike.nl | www.visual-meta.com
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →