Content Manager (UK) // Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Joining Formlabs as a Content Manager for the UK is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
In this role, you will create country-specific content which is delivering results on all marketing channels.
- Localize content for the assigned country and make sure country-specific content is aligned with overall marketing targets. Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts. Own the country-specific blog
- Optimize website according to SEO
- Assist with any growth team related campaigns (Paid ad copy, etc)
- Find and develop relevant customer stories
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop website and landing page content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content on Blog / Whitepapers /Writing emails per segmentation (if available)
- Analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic, keep an open mind to reuse content for PR purposes
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure marketing team is on board
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- have 3-4 years of experience in a marketing, growth, CRM, content manager role, preferably in a B2B setting
- are an experienced content writer
- have exceptional planning abilities and attention to detail
- are a strong team player who is willing to do what it takes to achieve your goals
- demonstrate the ability to use data to make decisions and segment audiences
- have experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, SQL, Excel, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a rapidly growing startup
- The chance to be part of an exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture
- An inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues
- A flexible vacation policy
- The possibility to work from home
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week
- Unlimited snacks, sodas & beers
- A monthly subsidy for BVG ticket
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows)
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
We are looking forward to receiving your Cv and your cover letter in which you describe your biggest achievement so far as a Content Manager. Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don\’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.