Content Marketing Lead // Idagio
“This startup is set to revolutionize classical music” – Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
We are a technology company that is driven by the mission to build the world’s best streaming service for classical music lovers. We’re the only service worldwide that is able to offer the specialized search that lovers of this genre want and need. A search that they can’t and won’t get at Spotify, Apple Music or Youtube.
We are honoured to also work directly with the world’s leading musicians and institutions, including the Vienna Philharmonic, the Philharmonia Orchestra and the Israel Philharmonic.
IDAGIO is available to music lovers across the globe, but physically we are rooted in Berlin and consider the German-speaking countries our home base, as the world perceives them as the cradle and the center of classical music.
WHERE YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Crafting our content marketing strategy for a global audience of classical music lovers and those who aspire to become one
- Guiding and scaling our content creation team, based on data and gathered insights- Managing and optimizing our content distribution via content discovery ad networks, and through social and direct co-ops
- Managing the budget forecast for distribution in conjunction with all stakeholders
- Reporting consistently and reliably on KPIs at granular and global levels
- Developing and improving analytics of paid campaigns and content performance
EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY TRAITS WE FIND RELEVANT FOR THIS POSITION
- Demonstrable experience in PPC performance marketing (min. 3 years in PPC, SEA, Display, Content Distribution, Paid Social)
- Hands-on experience with Outbrain and Taboola (a strong plus)
- A strong affinity for numbers and knowledge of Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Native German speaker, fluent English
- Strong interest in current online marketing technologies
- A passion for classical music
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Join an experienced, international team with diverse backgrounds and a long history in both classical music and digital products
- Enjoy a positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Be involved in the decision-making process and directly contribute to the success of our evolving product
- Enjoy flexible working hours, occasional remote work and use the tools and hardware of your choice
- IDAGIO is well funded by renowned investors such as Macquarie Capital and b-to-v