Content Marketing Manager // Mitra Intelligence
We are: A small, ambitious startup developing tech solutions for live event organisers, currently with a focus on the music festival scene.
We need: A creative with a strategic side and an interest in data who can plan, craft and push engaging content.
- Fluent in English. German language skills are a huge plus.
- A strong writer who is always coming up with new ideas.
- Adaptable, able to multitask and willing to take on responsibility.
- An interest in data science and/or data analytics.
- Experience creating content, be it professionally or for your own blog.
- Content marketing and social media experience.
- Create engaging, relevant content.
- Be responsible for marketing this content, including on social media.
- Set up content marketing processes and strategies.
- Take ownership of Mitra’s content marketing and be free to develop it how you see fit.
The Other Stuff:
- We are a young and international team working out of a lovely bright office in Neukölln.
- Music festival fans: We get to go to a bunch! (Not a requirement though).
- Salary is based on experience and is negotiable.
Interested? Send your CV to Natalia at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‚Content Marketing Manager‘ as the subject line. If we like your profile we’ll get in touch and we can meet for a coffee/tea/juice/water/beer/wine or anything else you’d like.