Content Marketing Manager – US Market (m/f) // HomeToGo
Who we are:
HomeToGo (www.hometogo.com) is the world’s leading search engine for vacation rentals. We have grown to more than 80 employees and now offer over 7 million properties across the world.
Now we are looking for a top performing content marketing manager (m/f) for the US market to help us to grow our SEO & Organic channels with inspiring, relevant campaigns for different audiences.
Are you creative and enthusiastic as well as analytical? Have you already interesting content ideas you’d like to pitch? Do you want to become an active part of an international and performance-hungry team?
– Awesome, you might be what we are searching for!
Your tasks will include (among others):
You are responsible for setting up an Inbound strategy for the US market as well as for the planning, implementation & promotion of data-driven content marketing campaigns (earned & owned media):
- Researching and reaching out to potential publishers and influencers
- Writing content to help our customers plan their dream vacation
- Finding optimisation opportunities by analysing competitors and keywords
- You have 2 years of experience in content marketing, ideally with an SEO or PR background
- You have a great understanding of e-commerce and online marketing KPIs
- You have excellent English language skills, especially in writing
- You have an outgoing and persuasive personality and possess outstanding communication skills
- You have an analytical and goals-driven mindset and you work detail-oriented
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a dynamic team
- You are curious and have a desire to learn new things every day
- Even better if you have a good technical understanding, including html and the use of CMS
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A steep learning curve through flat hierarchies & opportunity to work closely with experts in their respective fields
- An international, well-funded environment with fun colleagues from all over the world
- Top-of-the-line tech equipment, height-adjustable tables and a trendy office location in Berlin – Prenzlauer Berg
- We keep you up & healthy: Free coffee, fresh fruits & yoga
- Flexible working hours with an option to work remotely once a month
- Beer Fridays, Lunch Roulette & regular team events
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →