Content Program Manager // Tech Open Air Berlin
The aim of the content team is to make sure that the most inspiring and innovative talks are delivered on the TOA17 stage in an exciting and meaningful way. Your role as Content Program Manager will be to identify stories and source and collaborate with our forward-thinking speakers, maintaining relationships and ensuring quality content. The position is full time, starting ASAP and ending mid-July.
- You’re a natural storyteller and instinctively know how to identify a story
- You have a background in marketing/PR, sales or event production – but more importantly you’re a charmer and a hustler who can always find the right thing to say
- You’re passionate and interested in the tech sector.
- You’re a self-starter, creating your own structures and processes to get the job done
- You’re keen on research and thrive on discovering hidden gems and following the latest trends
- You’re focused, a great multi-tasker and function well under pressure – and you’re adaptable when things change suddenly
- No worries if you don’t speak German, but your English (both verbal and written) should be fluent
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →