Content & SEO Manager // Smunch
You want to experience the start-up atmosphere and are looking for a new challenge? You want to work in an international team, while quickly building your career? And you want to do all of this while stuffing yourself on delicious food?
Smunch is a fast growing food-tech startup in the heart of Berlin – we are on a mission to make it easy for companies to have great food at work and bring teams together. Our founding team brings significant experience in the food technology industry and venture development.
We are building a culture of growth, learning and fun. To support our growth, we are looking for a team player to take in charge our SEO and content production efforts. You will be directly reporting to the Head of Marketing and will have full ownership on these topics.
Writing and editing copy for a wide range of mediums including (but not limited to):
- SEO copy, food and health related articles, FAQ and help content.
- Develop articles and other content to support the organic search program
- Coordinate with copywriting freelancers to ensure a consistent voice across the site
- Collaborate with designers to hone strategy and messaging for projects
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels, including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and webinars
- Perform other duties such as proofreading and editing freelance copywriters’ work, and writing PR media briefs.
- A vast majority of your content will be written in German.
- Native German and a working proficiency in English
- 2 years of experience writing, editing and proofreading news articles, blog posts, SEO & web content.
- Strong storyteller
- Well versed in developing SEO friendly titles & meta tags
- Experience with SEO writing best practices is a huge PLUS
- Demonstrates strong writing and editing skills, as well as an understanding of effective practices specific to digital
- Excellent organization and communication skills to handle multiple projects with confidence in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Experience writing within the food and health industries preferred Curiosity
- Willingness to take on responsibilities very quickly
Apply now! We’ll give you an update on your application within 2 working days and meet you in person within a week.
Go here to apply description: https://smunch.breezy.hr/p/a173af2072e101-content-seo-manager