Content Strategist (American English) – Product Design // Babbel
We are looking for a talented Content Strategist (American English) to join our Product Design Team in Berlin!
As a Content Strategist, you’ll have a key role in the Product Design team. You will help shape all of the written user interface content found in our web and mobile language learning products.
- A talented writer and creative storyteller with a relentless drive to write excellent copy.
- A language enthusiast with superior communication, writing and editing skills in fluent American English.
- 2+ years creating written content for digital products (web and/or mobile experiences).
- Proven experience in UI copywriting and copy-editing.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks for several projects at the same time.
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including user interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature and other content throughout Babbel experiences.
- Apply and maintain consistency with content standards and evolve Babbel’s in-product voice.
- Craft clear, concise, compelling and grammatically correct copy that speaks to our target audiences while staying on-brand.
- Ensure consistency across all platforms and channels.
- Work within a high-performing team at Babbel.
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 42 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks).
Sounds good? We are already looking forward hearing from you! Check out also our jobs page, our blog and our techblog to get an impression about #lifeatbabbel!