Conversion Rate Optimizer (f/m) // Blacklane
- Analyze customer journeys and produce testable hypotheses for enhancements.
- Set up frameworks for testing and optimisation.
- Employ a data-driven approach, ensuring that reporting is of a high standard.
- Carry out A/B and multivariate testing using tools such as Optimizely.
- Deliver reports and present recommendations to stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for the conversion funnel and for optimising all marketing material.
- Bring new learnings to all channels (SEM, SEO, RTB, Facebook, mobile, etc).
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Excellent understanding of how effective banners and landing pages are designed and of conversion funnels and optimisation.
- Familiar with A/B testing and A/B testing platforms.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with numbers and Excel.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize your workload.
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a big plus.
You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.You will become part of an unique, international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture.You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent training team.You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company & team events and a lot of fun games.We will support you in visa, relocation and other administrative issues.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that wants to set the highest standard for professional driver services across the world. We look forward to hearing from you!