Copywriter – Swedish Market (m/f/d) // Movinga
We are a young and dynamic company, founded with the ambition to disrupt the moving industry, in Europe and globally. From the simple online booking process to the consistently high service quality: this is what moving in the 21st century looks like.
Backed by renowned investors like Earlybird Venture Capital, Index Ventures, and Global Founders Capital, we are continuously raising the bar of our product and processes to achieve our ambitious goals.
Copywriter – Swedish Market (m/f/d)
As a startup working continuously to modernize the moving industry and with services in increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are looking for a Content Manager (m/f/d) to join our Marketing Team and start right away.
- Create, review and edit content for internal and external use (B2C and B2B).
- Help shape and mold our language communication in the Swedish market.
- Develop and sustain the best blog in the industry by nailing topical research, producing outstanding content and design, as well as working on SEO optimization.
- Collaborate with multiple teams, especially Marketing, Design, and Product, but also Sales and Operations.
- You have a degree in Creative Writing, Media, Literature, Marketing/Communications, Journalism or similar.
- You are passionate about writing and about how content can impact marketing strategies.
- You have a portfolio illustrating examples of your work (personal blog, previous work experiences, etc.).
- You possess native-level Swedish and good English language skills.
- Intermediate French or German language skills are a big plus.
- You are familiar with SEO practices and are eager to learn more about this area.
- You have some experience with both online and offline marketing campaigns.
- You feel confident being the owner of the company’s content effort in Sweden.
- You have excellent communication skills and can build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Responsibility and impact: your work will have a large impact on the overall goal of the marketing team.
- Chance work in one of the largest industry for search marketing and manage strategies across different domains.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas.
- Fresh fruits, cereals, and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Open-space office in the heart of Berlin\’s trendy district Prenzlauer Berg.
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then we are just the company you are looking for.