UX Copy Lead // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences. Copywriting is a critical part of this mission.
We’re looking for a Copywriting Lead to partner with GetYourGuide designers, product managers, researchers and engineers to plan and create the content for GetYourGuide products, continually improve that content, and evolve GetYourGuide’s voice and content standards.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Plan and write content for web and mobile interfaces, including interaction flows, product tours and transactional emails.
- Optimize copy throughout our web and app experience to increase engagement and conversion through A/B and user testing.
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve GetYourGuide’s voice.
- Promote content strategy at GetYourGuide and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
- Lead a small team of UX copywriters and foster their personal development in soft and hard skills.
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates.
- 5+ years of agency/in-house experience writing copy for global brands.
- English native speaker.
- A love for both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences.
- Understanding of design thinking and user experience.
- You thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- Good project management skills, experience working and owning projects and are familiar with agile working environments.
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you’ve created for user interfaces, microcopy, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.
Even better if:
- You have experience in information architecture or responsive content.
- You have worked with qualitative user research, in-house or remote user testing.
- You have experience in people management and hiring.
- You have experience with e-commerce or travel industries.
Why work with us?
- With our 300+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- International customers and co-workers (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Relocation assistance
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
Also check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com to get some insights into what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Yes! We look forward to hearing from you! Please include your resume and cover letter in English. If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com.